Forums > Music - Movies - TV

[MOVIE] Skyline

<< < (2/3) > >>

Synbios:
Battle: LA is more of like an alien version of black hawk down or saving private ryan. It concentrated on the military side of things. Overall, I think Battle: LA is a much better movie than skyline, even though they are somewhat different genres in a sense.

TheHalf™:
Yea. no kidding. I haven't seen the film yet and can't rate two thumbs yet; but I'll chime in when I see it.

TheHalf™

Synbios:
If you like alien movies, Skyline may still be worth a watch but I can't say it is a good movie.

Battle: LA is a pretty damn good movie, though sometimes I found the acting to be somewhat cheesy, other people have thought the same thing. I'm not sure how that happened considering most of the actors are pretty well known and experienced. Perhaps it had something to do with the writing/directing/producing.

tobbyhot:
I've seen this movie and its extremely wonderful, I know couple of scenes are like we already experienced in so many movies before but the direction was good.

FireGOD91:
i would rather watch Fast n Furious instead.......that is what a good movie should b like....!!

Rite bros...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version