[*]BSPlayer | Homepage | Download
[*]Media Player Classic | Download
[*]VideoLAN | Homepage | Download
[*]Windows Media Player | Download
[*]Real Player | Homepage | Download
[*]Crystal Player | Homepage
[*]DivX Player | Homepage | Download
[*]QuickTime | Homepage
[*]Cyberlink PowerDVD | Homepage | Download Trial[/LIST]If you have anything else that you would like to add to this list, please reply to this thread.

TheNightWatchman:
That looks like it took a lot of work... remember, Wikipedia people seem to love doing lots of work!

Comparison of every media player:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_media_players

I Am Gir:
Anything you will ever really need is the Zoomplayer and/or VLC player. Assuming you have the codecs ready for use you shouldnt ever encounter any problems playing a file anymore. Both players come with a decent set of features even though the GUIs are not as beautiful as let's say iTunes or WMP11.

Zoomplayer with a load of video codecs and splitters
VLC player for almost all OS

Besides that I can only recommend SUPER as decoder/encoder of your choice with the option of playing the files as well. This player also opens some formats like flash video (.flv) which the other 2 mentoined cant handle. A rather rare exception but incase you need to play those kind of files or reencode basically ANYthing.

SUPER download 25th Jan 07

pakodj:
Ti stai chiedendo qual รจ la nuova posizione dei comandi preferiti di PowerPoint 2003 nell'interfaccia utente di PowerPoint 2007? Scopri la nuova disposizione dei comandi con questa semplice guida.

Exous:
I don't like having too many players on my PC personally, prefer saving both diskspace and desktop space, not to mention resources.
I myself run Media Player (or classic, never both on my pc, classic is much cleaner tho), Winamp for my music (like the way how you can make mp3 lists and all the extra's it has like winamp broadcast) and for DVD movies I prefer Power DVD (has some nice features for playinga DVD movie).
But a player alone isnt enough, so I also use codecs like: KLcodec pack full, Real Alternative and Quicktime Alternative (as I don't like the adware in real and quicktime)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version