Forums > Music - Movies - TV

New Linkin Park Album = CRAP

<< < (2/3) > >>

chip!:
i agree the screaming is rather annoying.. however, im not really a linkin park fan, i guess i like a few of their more popular songs (thanks to the radio for getting them stuck in my head).. but i do like the 3rd track, Leave Out All The Rest...  did you get that far bosoxfan?

also... can anyone find CORRECT lyrics for Leave Out All The Rest? i looked at like 20 different sites and they all seemed to have some words wrong...

bosoxfan:
i didnt quite make it that far...lol

im listening to track 3 now, i'll post again when ive finished it

edit: didnt quite make it to the end, but its not bad...lol

TheNightWatchman:
This is one of those albums you actually have to listen to... if you turn it off after the first few tracks no wonder you hated it.

If you can't bring yourself to listen to the rest... fair enough  8)

Synbios:

--- Quote from: chip! on May 14, 2007, 05:15:28 am ---i agree the screaming is rather annoying.. however, im not really a linkin park fan, i guess i like a few of their more popular songs (thanks to the radio for getting them stuck in my head).. but i do like the 3rd track, Leave Out All The Rest...  did you get that far bosoxfan?

also... can anyone find CORRECT lyrics for Leave Out All The Rest? i looked at like 20 different sites and they all seemed to have some words wrong...

--- End quote ---

That seems to be one of the most popular ones.

I like the single, What I've Done.

I'm starting to grow more and more on some of the other songs after listening through the whole cd a few times. But this is no Meteora..

TheNightWatchman:
Meteora wasn't as good as Hybrid.

Can I ask, did you listen to Meteora before Hybrid Theory?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version