Forums > Music - Movies - TV

[TV] Heroes

(1/5) > >>

Quantum:
Wow, just finished watch the final episode of season 1, that was amazing!

P.S if you want to talk about it, please put Spoiler Warning! at the top of your post.

chip!:
i've only watched part of one episode. is the series that good? it seemed a little silly, but i guess my friend said that it gets better after a few episodes?

Quantum:

--- Quote from: chip! on May 22, 2007, 10:13:24 am ---i've only watched part of one episode. is the series that good? it seemed a little silly, but i guess my friend said that it gets better after a few episodes?

--- End quote ---

Firstly, you need to watch it in order, it's pretty much pointless otherwise. It's very plot centric, it's like reading a book or a comic, picking an episode at random would be like picking up a book, reading 1 chapter at random and judging it from that.

I highly suggest you catch the first 2 episodes, the first episode is a little introductory, but you'll likely have a good feel for the series and if you like it or not by the end of the 2nd episode.

But in my opinion, it's one of the best T.V series I've ever watched, certainly better than anything I've ever watched by the end of series 1.

Synbios:
I've heard some very good stuff about the series and i've seen a random episode. I'll start the whole season eventually.

How many seasons are there? just one?

Quantum:

--- Quote from: Synbios on May 23, 2007, 01:33:18 pm ---I've heard some very good stuff about the series and i've seen a random episode. I'll start the whole season eventually.

How many seasons are there? just one?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, 1 season, 23 episodes.

It has a confirmed 2nd series with 24 episodes, with a spin off series Heroes: Origins, which will have 6 episodes, each introducing a new character, 1 of which they'll permanently include in the main series at some point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version