Forums > Music - Movies - TV

[TV] Heroes

<< < (3/5) > >>

Quantum:

--- Quote from: Synbios on September 23, 2007, 10:55:25 am ---I finished the entire season 1 in 4 days with my girlfriend O_O

September 14th   Heroes S1:E1      1 Episode
September 15th   Heroes S1:E2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10      9 Episodes
September 16th   Heroes S1:E11,12,13,14,15,16,17      7 Episodes
September 17th   Heroes S1:E18,19,20,21,22,23      6 Episodes

I'm such a loser.

--- End quote ---

Win! And you clearly have an awesome girlfriend.

I live with a bunch of friends from the Anime society and we often get together and do loads of geeky, including celebrating the video games holiday winter-een-mas. I assure you, 23 episodes in 4 days is nothing compared to the stuff we've done, we've done 1st season of 24 in 24 hours (1 episode, break till the hour, next episode etc..).

Geeks are awesome  :D

Synbios:
For some reason the season 2 of heroes is not doing it for me. I've been trying to watch them but I lose interest half way through the episode. How do you like the season 2 so far?

Quantum:

--- Quote from: Synbios on October 09, 2007, 08:11:06 am ---For some reason the season 2 of heroes is not doing it for me. I've been trying to watch them but I lose interest half way through the episode. How do you like the season 2 so far?

--- End quote ---

I'm enjoying it so far but it certainly hasn't got to the thrilling cliff hangers that season 1 had, hope it gets there soon.

hello21:
I watch the series .it is good series

Synbios:
Season 3 starts next week. Get excited.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version