RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Happy Birthday To Our Forum Members!  (Read 387404 times)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Forum Members!
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2007, 07:56:20 pm »
Hmmmmmm Tex, l don't know wheather to 'smack' yer for spamming, or praise you for being thoughtfull...........waddya think guys??? ::)

MinLo

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2007, 12:08:05 am »
smack him for the fun of it....... :D.........But he is right, 3/28 is my Birthday.........I'll be at the ripe age of 26....lol

texasboy

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2007, 08:43:39 am »
smack him for the fun of it....... :D.........But he is right, 3/28 is my Birthday.........I'll be at the ripe age of 26....lol
Smack  me again  ::) Less than a week to the big day "62", (got to get a new keyboard with letters on the keys) ;D
cheers
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 08:56:02 am by texasboy »

MinLo

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2007, 01:12:34 pm »
Smack  me again  ::) Less than a week to the big day "62", (got to get a new keyboard with letters on the keys) ;D
cheers

62!!!!!WHere the hell did 36 years of my life go??????....... :D :D.......

texasboy

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2007, 05:27:41 am »
 ;D IN ABOUT 3 1/2 HOURS (my time GMT ) MinLo will be another year older. So in case I might be sleeping, ::)

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy the day MinLo
cheers
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 05:30:42 am by texasboy »

cissie

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2007, 07:49:07 am »
Well there are two people sharing their birthdays Today, so it needs two posts..  Minlo and our dear frustrating Tex..

Happy Birthday Minlo.  Have a wonderful Day with lots of love and kissies and pressies and don't forget the booze.  I hope you get what you really want..  ::)
[/color]

cissie

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2007, 07:53:59 am »
Okay now for Birthday Boy number 2.  Just as special just a little more of a stirrer but we still love him.

Happy Birthday Tex you young little fella you.. 62 Today and you don't look a day over 80... well done..

Here's wishing you many many more happy returns Tex, and i do hope you get more than you expected for your birthday.  Have a wonderful day.

texasboy

« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2007, 08:53:36 am »
Okay now for Birthday Boy number 2.  Just as special just a little more of a stirrer but we still love him.

Happy Birthday Tex you young little fella you.. 62 Today and you don't look a day over 80... well done..

Here's wishing you many many more happy returns Tex, and i do hope you get more than you expected for your birthday.  Have a wonderful day.

That was absolutely overwhelming ciissie ;D  My birthday is 4th MAY. Sure made me feel good,especially on my age.lol
cheers (says cissie , buying another package of "spit me outs )

MinLo

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2007, 05:12:15 am »
THANK YOU TEX AND CISSIE!!!!  8) 8) 8)

One of my sisters share the same Birthday as you Tex.... ;D

cissie

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2007, 08:04:49 am »
cheers

Aww... so sorry Tex.. this is what i got it from... then when i was doing Minlo's (early morning before work and no coffee) i clicked on your name, and underneath birthdays, i saw the date of March..  haha... now when i go back and look i see that it is "current date" not birthdate.. hehehe...

Well... just keep the hug out of the message then, and the kiss (if you still want them) and throw away the birthday wishes, i will make it up to you on your "REAL" birthday... hehehehe  ::)

texasboy

« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2007, 09:40:14 am »
 ;D No sense in trying to get me exicited at my age,but many thanks cissie. Really miffed that our regular members havent picked up on MinLo`s birthday. But just wait and see all the belated wishes that start coming through.lol
cheers

cissie

« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2007, 10:01:18 am »
I am sure it is only because the site was down.  I know i couldn't get in here last night, so perhaps that is just the reason. I will have to get to an internet cafe for your real birthday now... mmmm... won't be home then.

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2007, 01:45:31 pm »
Happy Birthday MinLo!

Gahh all this flashing!

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2007, 06:38:38 pm »
Happy belated Birthday  Minlo ;D..many happy returns ;)

MinLo

« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2007, 03:21:01 am »
THANKS BILLY AND EB A.K.A. NIGHTWATCHMAN!!! ;D