Bit Che > Scripts & Development

want new bittorrent scripts

(1/2) > >>

coolday:
somebody please upload updated scriprs for p2pdl.com ,torrentgalaxy.to , prostylex.org,
torrentdownloads.me ,limetorrents.cc

TimboR33:
Hi, I've updated a few of them that I could.  I can't code .js so I can't write new ones up unfortunately, but I've fixed a couple of the ones you are after.

Cheers,
Tim

Bovski:

--- Quote from: TimboR33 on March 03, 2021, 12:32:24 am ---Hi, I've updated a few of them that I could.  I can't code .js so I can't write new ones up unfortunately, but I've fixed a couple of the ones you are after.

Cheers,
Tim

--- End quote ---
How would being able to code .js help it has it's own language.

Briscoe:
This script, deletescript.bat, simply deletes the files of a torrent if it has reached the Finished state, i.e. has reached the seeding goal. At this point I dont need the files any more. The data was properly copied/extracted when the download finished anyways.

TimboR33:
I was going through the code on the torrent websites, trying to workout what changes they'd made, to update the actual scripts.
Kind of had to do it that way as there seemed to be several ways the scripts were done, with many common elements to them  too. But without knowing what was being done or how with the scripts...

--- Quote from: Bovski on April 04, 2021, 11:01:32 am ---
--- Quote from: TimboR33 on March 03, 2021, 12:32:24 am ---Hi, I've updated a few of them that I could.  I can't code .js so I can't write new ones up unfortunately, but I've fixed a couple of the ones you are after.

Cheers,
Tim

--- End quote ---
How would being able to code .js help it has it's own language.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version