RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: want new bittorrent scripts  (Read 2845 times)

Offline coolday

• View Profile
want new bittorrent scripts
« on: December 30, 2020, 08:01:43 pm »
somebody please upload updated scriprs for p2pdl.com ,torrentgalaxy.to , prostylex.org,
torrentdownloads.me ,limetorrents.cc
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 08:05:33 pm by coolday »

Offline TimboR33

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: want new bittorrent scripts
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 12:32:24 am »
Hi, I've updated a few of them that I could.  I can't code .js so I can't write new ones up unfortunately, but I've fixed a couple of the ones you are after.

Cheers,
Tim

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 11:01:32 am »
Hi, I've updated a few of them that I could.  I can't code .js so I can't write new ones up unfortunately, but I've fixed a couple of the ones you are after.

Cheers,
Tim
How would being able to code .js help it has it's own language.

Offline Briscoe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 03:09:28 pm »
This script, deletescript.bat, simply deletes the files of a torrent if it has reached the Finished state, i.e. has reached the seeding goal. At this point I dont need the files any more. The data was properly copied/extracted when the download finished anyways.

Offline TimboR33

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 02:19:15 pm »
I was going through the code on the torrent websites, trying to workout what changes they'd made, to update the actual scripts.
Kind of had to do it that way as there seemed to be several ways the scripts were done, with many common elements to them  too. But without knowing what was being done or how with the scripts...

Cheers,
Tim
How would being able to code .js help it has it's own language.

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottPH
    • View Profile
    • Awesome Personal Injury LawyerCall Center Services Forum
Best Health Lifestyle Advice
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 11:30:23 am »
To the guy talking about healthy lifestyle tips 2022 healthy lifestyle for better mental health what is a healthy lifestyle exactly, healthy lifestyle quotes in tamil, healthy lifestyles gloucestershire jobs healthy eating lifestyle quotes  I highly suggest this updated healthy lifestyle info or healthy lifestyle programs for employees health lifestyle nhs healthy lifestyle examples health lifestyle meaning healthy lifestyle poster healthy lifestyle affects mental health as well as this best healthy lifestyle blog as well as healthy food quotes sayings healthy eating lifestyle quotes healthy lifestyle vs unhealthy lifestyle poster healthy foods to draw what is the purpose of healthy lifestyle how to have a healthy lifestyle and lose weight, alongside all this useful healthy lifestyle url which is also great. Also have a look at this updated healthy lifestyle url on top of gloucestershire healthy lifestyles slimming world 10 healthy lifestyle tips for adults healthy lifestyle facts uk health lifestyles gloucestershire healthy lifestyle for office workers, healthy lifestyle jobs near me on top of this top rated healthy lifestyle site on top of how to have a healthy lifestyle tips what questions are asked in a health assessment, healthy lifestyle quotes pinterest healthy lifestyle programs for employees simple tips for a healthy lifestyle health and wellbeing coach nhs job description, as well as great healthy lifestyle info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this excellent healthy lifestyle info as well as health lifestyle action programme what does mental.health mean healthy lifestyle interventions mental health healthy lifestyle facts and figures what are 5 healthy lifestyles healthy lifestyle and mental illness as well as this great healthy lifestyle details not to mention what is healthy lifestyle brainly healthy lifestyle affects mental health 10 tips to live a healthy lifestyle how to have a healthy lifestyle for students healthy diet facts ks2, healthy eating lifestyle quotes on top of recommended healthy lifestyle blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated healthy lifestyle tips for good measure. Check more Excellent Health Lifestyle Url 263_ea6