Forums > Gaming

Top games for couch-coop

(1/1)

oosman:
I used to play a lot of couch-coop on an xbox360, especially games like halo, call of duty or racing games (but black ops was definitely the best). I've been looking for a console I can play new versions of the games mentioned, or similar in couch-coop (together oder against each other), but it seems like it just doesn't exist anymore the way it used to. Does anyone have good recommendations on new games/platform. Descargar Clash of Clans Android

HarrelJames:
I have never played this game.

HarrelJames:
For me, the top games at the moment are runners. Such games simply give me pleasure and positivity. And I want to share with you the site subwaysurfers-game.io with a fun runner game subway surfers, where you can play for free and without registration. This is a great game with bright graphics that will make you forget about business and just enjoy the gameplay.

Keelo:
For me, computer games are really very cool and I'm very happy that I can do it. A significant part of my life I spend playing different games and it seems to me that now there are many different genres.

Edlund:
I think if you really want to and try, you can make a lot of fun there. And I know that because I play at different things and I know what kind of ad-free gaming experiences you can get in this field. It’s a pretty convenient place to start, there’s a simple and understandable interface, all works really well and completely. I like to spend my time in this way, so you can try

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version