Author Topic: How to choose vitamins for the elderly?  (Read 1399 times)

Offline MinkySar

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
How to choose vitamins for the elderly?
« on: October 17, 2022, 08:46:42 pm »
Good day to all! Forum participants, how to choose vitamins for the elderly? With adults, everything is clear, but with the elderly is more complicated. Is it worth talking to the doctor beforehand about this? What vitamins your parents take?

Offline Qatemlin

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: How to choose vitamins for the elderly?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 08:47:08 pm »
In general, I am of the opinion that every elderly person should take additional vitamins to strengthen the immune system, and for the body is beneficial, no matter how you look at it! There are vitamins that restore cells.

Offline MinkySar

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 08:47:16 pm »
You can get all the necessary vitamins from food, of course, but the old body is poorly absorbed, just to make a balanced menu will not work. That's why I ask about vitamins. I am very interested in vitamins that regenerate cells, what are they?

Offline Qatemlin

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 08:47:30 pm »
You should not rely even on the best foods for the elderly as a panacea, at this age the diet although it should be balanced, but the vitamins from the body go faster than they will get them.  For this reason it is necessary to take additional vitamins and supplements, but at the same time you should monitor the balance of his diet, provide regular walks in the fresh air and a little physical activity. We recently ordered Epitides on this site https://nanopep.net/products/epitide/ for the second course already, the result is noticeable, they became more active, full of energy, the organs work more efficiently. It is noticeable by many parameters.