Author Topic: How do I anodise Aluminium sheets?  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Silan

• View Profile
How do I anodise Aluminium sheets?
« on: June 09, 2022, 10:03:18 pm »
The front of each aluminium sheet has a pristine finish; the back may contain a slight groove spanning the width of the aluminium sheet, or minor blemishes. These imperfections are caused by the manufacturing process and will only be found on one side of the sheet, if at all. Coloration may vary from batch to batch.

Offline Menwes2

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: How do I anodise Aluminium sheets?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 10:06:21 pm »
The manufacturing of aluminium sheets is a straightforward process that involves pressing raw aluminium between high-powered rollers and flattening it into thinner, longer sheets.

Aluminium sheets, despite their simplicity, are a crucial resource for modern industry, you can see https://www.henglicai.cn/ . In the automotive, packaging, heavy industrial, construction, and aviation industries, aluminium sheets are widely employed.

All of the major markets in the aluminium industry buy plain, processed aluminium sheets from aluminium sheets supplier to use in a range of applications. Aluminium composite panels, which are one of the most frequent items made from aluminium sheets, are one of these goods.