Author Topic: custom window blinds  (Read 4055 times)

Offline Forbidden_zon

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
custom window blinds
« on: May 25, 2022, 07:51:08 am »
Hi, could you tell me a business idea on how popular custom window blinds are right now? Or in general, is this a good direction for business?

Offline Finil27

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: custom window blinds
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 09:11:58 am »
Hi, I think you've heard that interior design with the addition of certain elements is a trend right now. homeowners have started to pay more attention to window blinds and their quality. Flats and offices have windows, so blinds are a must. I know a lot of people are now buying custom window blinds in Edmonton. It is a very interesting line of business. And given that there are not many professional people on the market that can help solve the problem of finding window blinds, I don't think it's a bad line of business.

Offline DonnyDeeBrash

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 06:50:18 am »
I agree blinds are extremely important. Remember that direct sunlight can damage both appliances and furniture. That's why more and more people are trying to order good blinds these days.

Offline ValentinePerry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2024, 07:46:12 pm »
I believe that window screens can greatly improve the aesthetics of your home and protect you and your family from outdoor pests and debris. In order for you to reap these benefits, window screens must be installed correctly, which can be difficult without the best tools and experience. I even found a Free Window Screen Replacement Quote for Los Angeles to help me with the installation.