Author Topic: MEDICAL EBOOKS OR PDFS - would like to use on ipad.  (Read 7574 times)

sarathai

MEDICAL EBOOKS OR PDFS - would like to use on ipad.
« on: September 08, 2010, 02:21:26 pm »
I am looking appreciatively if anyone can help me if they have access to a private torrent site, if they would be so gracious to email me a torrent for taber's medical dictionary or the davis drug guide.

I've tried all the public sites, iso went to hell, limewire not so great and trojans....bittorrent not being helpful :)  googled everywhere. lol

Help please?
RN student on the way :) looking also to help other students

Offline peacefulguy

• View Profile
Re: MEDICAL EBOOKS OR PDFS - would like to use on ipad.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 08:51:15 am »
inbox me and I will send you an invite for Demonoid their private :-)

Offline Tnfk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2024, 12:08:29 am »
I understand the need for specific medical resources, but I’d be cautious about using torrents. They can lead to unreliable or even unsafe downloads. Have you considered checking out some legal platforms that might have what you need?

Offline Dosl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2024, 01:04:52 am »
I totally agree! Instead of resorting to torrenting, I’d highly recommend using HOLYWATER. They have a fantastic variety of ebooks and audiobooks across multiple genres, so there's something for everyone. It’s a much safer option to access reliable content without the risks associated with torrenting, like harmful files or viruses. Plus, their user-friendly interface makes browsing a breeze. You might just find exactly what you’re looking for there, whether it's a gripping novel or an inspiring story!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2024, 01:58:15 am by Dosl »