RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Development of complex financial applications  (Read 4329 times)

Offline Qatemlin

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Development of complex financial applications
« on: April 24, 2022, 05:26:24 pm »
We need the services of an experienced development team in the financial field. We are in need of financial strategy as well as financial management software development.

Offline MinkySar

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Development of complex financial applications
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2022, 05:27:12 pm »
If you need to develop everything from scratch, including financial strategies, then you need to seek the services of companies that have long been in this market and have a wealth of experience in this area.

Offline Qatemlin

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 05:27:18 pm »
I found one company that is ready to undertake such a development, but the problem is that they have only one job of this type in their portfolio. How do you think to seek the services of this company or not worth it?

Offline MinkySar

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2022, 05:27:40 pm »
I would not take the risk if I were you to apply for the services of a fairly complex development to a company that has only one such work in its portfolio. You would be better off going to a more experienced company for such services. Let them take more money for their services. I went for such services. To fintech software development company https://owlab.group/our-expertise/finance-banking in owlab. Very pleased with the cooperation with this company. The company developed literally everything from scratch for us.

Offline AlexTaylor

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 02:31:07 am »
We need the services of an experienced development team in the financial field. We are in need of financial strategy as well as financial management software development.

Offline ValentinePerry

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 06:52:58 am »
Hi guys. When I needed an app for my cafe, I turned to web and mobile app development services, which develops creative and customer-focused mobile apps. If you want your users and customers to be always satisfied with the application or site, this company will definitely help you. I love that they strive to provide the best possible development service and take pride in always delivering their projects on time.

Offline zobralo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2023, 11:24:21 pm »
Do you think that these guys can help me with artificial intelligence solution too? I haven't seen it in your list. I hope I can manage to find what I want, somehow.

Offline zobralo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2023, 11:30:27 pm »

That was an interesting and innovative idea, bravo anyway. I heard about tax reduction programs for charity, but like you, could have never guessed how to control the flow of traffic to the hospital in this case. But then it triggered an idea that if you use machine learning models this artificial intelligence will predict the lowest pitch hours for regular visit and at that time you can use your social program without loss of profits.