RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: coffee drinkers/roasters  (Read 7339 times)

Offline death

• View Profile
coffee drinkers/roasters
« on: March 12, 2008, 03:20:38 am »
Anyone got a favorite coffee they like?

I roast my own coffee and find it to be a great hobby. Anyone else roast there own coffee?

I am currently drinking Australian coffee grown high on the mountains tops. It really good stuff i roasted it to a full city... yummy

Death

texasboy

Re: coffee drinkers/roasters
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 08:24:10 am »
 ;D  i can only add that anyone that puts milk in their coffee is not experiencing coffee as its meant to be. a little sugar perhaps for personal taste but definaetly no milk. growing up many years ago.lol blue mountain coffee from jamacia was the favorite for the rich folk. do they still make this.
cheers

Offline TheHalf™

• The"better"Half™
  • Road Runner H.S.I. 30Mbps/5Mbps
    • View Profile
    • Bit Che
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 06:24:45 pm »
Yuk...coffee, the only time I drank that was when I was arrested for a DWI back in 1999.

TheHalf™

Offline death

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 06:37:01 pm »
Yes Jamaican Blue mountain is still grown on the mountains of Jamaica. Now is the perfect time of year to get it fresh cause it just has been harvested for roasting...

Kona coffee from Hawaii is also another one that is pretty expensive...

But you can get better tasting coffee IMO from other regions of the world like Costa Rica  Puerto Rico Nicaragua New Guinea or different parts of Africa... for a lot less in price.

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 06:48:40 pm »
;D  i can only add that anyone that puts milk in their coffee is not experiencing coffee as its meant to be. a little sugar perhaps for personal taste but definaetly no milk. growing up many years ago.lol blue mountain coffee from jamacia was the favorite for the rich folk. do they still make this.
cheers

Do you roast yer own beans Tex? [hmm]

[LOL!]