Author Topic: What reasons make people love jewellery?  (Read 2140 times)

Offline Vlone

• View Profile
What reasons make people love jewellery?
« on: May 19, 2022, 12:32:25 am »
Most of us wear jewelry because, well, we like how it looks. Wearing jewelry can be a way to express oneself, complete an outfit, and make a statement. ... Either way, jewelry is one way to adorn your body and bring extra beauty to life. Jewelry is also important because oftentimes it has personal significance

Offline kamalesam

• View Profile
Re: What reasons make people love jewellery?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 05:50:48 am »
Greetings. Speaking personally for me, I only like the look of the jewelry, as you wrote. It's true that sometimes people buy jewelry to honor the memory of dead people maybe or unrequited love. Honestly, I recently bought mens gold rings also because my girlfriend dumped me. These rings often remind me of her.

Offline AlexTaylor

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2022, 04:17:39 am »
Why is jewelry the best gift?
Any jewelry created from precious metals is considered an indicator of good taste. Jewelry will last a long time and will never go out of style. Jewelry is always the embodiment of femininity, lightness and celebration. A harmonious balance of contemporary and classic, bright but discreet jewelry.

Offline ValentinePerry

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2022, 05:08:36 pm »
People are unsure of dozens of things, and choosing the right and kindred accessories is not the last question that keeps people's minds under a lot of pressure. If you don't know why you should favor earrings - rings. I found the website https://www.fjewellery.co.uk/en/silver-earrings-hoop/ where I bought 925 sterling silver wavy oval tube earring rings, they are very beautiful.