Author Topic: I have been do business for a long time lowes  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Silan

• View Profile
I have been do business for a long time lowes
« on: May 22, 2022, 02:47:59 am »
I have been do business for a long time and speak to customer services this is one of the worst customer service I ever received , no one seems to know nothing all they do is just transferring all over is like they don't know, you can't speak to a manager or a supervisor, they call letting that the delivery will be delivered and no delivery ,and no one would call and say something, I was doing business with home depot for 12 years and decided to give lowes a try after starting to having the same issue so for me I rather go back to home depot than to shop at lowes , lowes need to hire personal instead of the automated service. And as for customer service in the store to do there work instead of gasping and a better online service.

Offline Menwes2

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: I have been do business for a long time lowes
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 02:48:54 am »
Hello, buying at Lowe's USA is a profitable decision. There is really a huge range, and the prices are very reasonable. It is important that the goods are branded, high-quality. You don't have to worry about originality. In the store you can buy everything at once. This makes it easier when you need to completely equip the house. You don't have to go to other marketplaces, because the lowes https://lowes.pissedconsumer.com/review.html  has everything! I want to note that the store is committed to protecting the environment and has equipped recycling centers for household items. The company constantly launches and participates in environmental programs, which cannot but please eco-friendly customers.