Author Topic: I had this firm for my attorney myler disability  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Menwes2

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
I had this firm for my attorney myler disability
« on: May 22, 2022, 03:54:20 am »
I had this firm for my attorney they made me believe they was going to stick in there until the end in the beginning they was helpful but after about a month things changed and time went on I had to contact them to see where my case was and where we went from there sometimes I could reach them sometime I couldn't they never gave me straight answers then after a year in a half I had my hearing after the judge got done talking to me I had to call them to figure out what we did next all they said is to wait for his decision so i did wait and finally the judge sent me a letter stating that my claim was no favorable so I called my attorney to find out where or what we did next they then told me they wasn't my attorney nomore and left me hanging what kind of attorney does that I wouldn't recommend them to no one.

Offline Silan

• View Profile
Re: I had this firm for my attorney myler disability
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 03:55:33 am »
Howdy. The first and most important thing in the legal field is an impeccable reputation. Be sure to look for information about your chosen law firm: its history, client reviews, percentage of successfully resolved cases, news, you can find all info on the myler disability customer service page. The history of the company should not contain any scandalous stories, unsatisfied or offended clients, and the percentage of successful decisions should be at least 80%.

Offline jimmytp

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: I had this firm for my attorney myler disability
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2024, 09:07:21 am »
I'm sorry to hear about your experience with your attorney. It's disheartening when professionals don't follow through. If you're looking for reliable support, you might want to explore activities for adults with developmental disabilities at https://www.gccnyc.org/what-we-offer. They offer comprehensive programs designed to enhance quality of life and provide consistent support.