RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: marijuana and libido  (Read 2933 times)

Offline Forbidden_zon

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
marijuana and libido
« on: June 01, 2022, 11:01:31 pm »
Speaking of marijuana and libido. I have read various studies that suggest that marijuana promotes libido in the body. Haven't you heard anything about it? What do you think?

Offline Finil27

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: marijuana and libido
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 08:07:32 pm »
If you look closely at the latest research https://www.smokeandpoke.com/blog/how-does-cbd-increase-libido/ cannabis can both improve libido and restore it. Although if you don't have a libido problem, these effects may seem desirable because they may help you last longer have sex. As you see the cannabis may slightly suppress your ability to feel touch and make you less receptive

Offline DonnyDee

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 11:40:22 pm »
There is little research on the subject at this time, but some claim that people who smoke pot regularly have a more active sex life. Although the correlation may be reversed, that is, people with strong libidos tend to enjoy life in every way possible.

Offline ErvinSmith

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 05:34:13 pm »
To be honest, I'm not sure that marijuana can help solve problems with sex and libido in general, although, of course, I'm not an expert in this matter. If we talk about marijuana and other products, then I really like this online store https://weeddelivery.io/product-category/edibles/chocolate-cannabis/. Honestly, at first I didn't believe that they would actually deliver my order in an hour, but it works.

Offline jimmytp

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2023, 12:55:55 am »
I can share my experience to quit smoking. I tried nicotine pouches that are simple to use. These are tobacco free pouches and have been used widely. I'm a fan of the mini Snus pouches, as they're more discreet and comfortable than the standard size. It's great to see so many brands offering this option. Websites offers competitive prices to Snus Kaufen, so you can enjoy your favorite flavors without breaking the bank.

Offline HarrelJames

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2023, 05:04:13 pm »
Speaking of marijuana and libido. I have read various studies that suggest that marijuana promotes libido in the body. Haven't you heard anything about it? What do you think?

Hi! Based on my personal experience, I can tell you that the use of CBD gummies contributes to the real healing of pain, even chronic. So visit the website of BlessedCBD and you will be able to choose any CBD gummies. Unleash your inner power and try delicious fruity flavored cbd gummies. This is premium quality. A short course of therapy and you will forget about the pain problems even without visiting a doctor.