Author Topic: What's the best door lock?  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Menwes2

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
What's the best door lock?
« on: June 14, 2022, 05:28:14 am »
Euro Cylinder Locks that are bump and snap resistant are best for modern doors . For traditional doors fit 2 or 3 different locks , you can leave one or two unlocked and the thief will not know . You can lock them all if you are going away for a long time .

Mortice lock , Yale heavy duty latch lock and a mechanical combination lock , strength and flexibility !

Whatever you get needs to withstand a crowbar .

Offline Silan

• View Profile
Re: What's the best door lock?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 06:01:21 am »
Hello everyone, my house is my castle and I can say that every time I leave the house I have to be sure that my door is well protected, so I think it is best to choose zinc alloy lock as I recently read and saw the site has a very large number of door locks that fit my house.

Offline Tnfk

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 07:35:39 am »
Tell me where to buy steel entry doors for my house?

Offline Dosl

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2023, 07:54:21 am »
Hi. If you want to order steel entry doors but don't know where to find good quality doors, then I advise you to follow this link https://www.elegantentrydoors.ca/entry-steel-doors/ and order doors there. This site has a large selection of quality steel entry doors, so I think you will find a door that you can install in your house to make it safer and more secure