RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: A glimpse into the future  (Read 2492 times)

Offline Agata98

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
A glimpse into the future
« on: August 31, 2022, 08:08:16 pm »
Today, any industry is inevitably connected with the software industry, so the ways of its development for the near future in one way or another concern everyone. What do you think?

Offline Olenka01

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: A glimpse into the future
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 01:15:11 am »
I believe it is software that is making the world go faster and faster today. After all, software is used everywhere, from cars, airplanes and industrial automation systems to smartphones and any other consumer technology. I think you have to use mvp development services more often to follow the trends of the future too.

Offline MarkBartra

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 03:02:38 am »
Modern society is directly dependent on the reliability of software systems, the development of which, in turn, depends on software companies.

Offline Edlund

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2023, 06:13:32 am »
If you are interested to know which company will be able to make you an application according to your description, I can help you with that. I myself recently ordered an app from the guys at https://weassemble.team/hire-developers/ The app was delivered on time and uploaded to appstore on the first try, I think that's already an indicator.

Offline ninini

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2023, 05:54:45 pm »
In fact, now there are a lot of things that are convenient, which were not there years ago, and it can not but rejoice. For example, now I, as a working citizen of Israel, can always see how my deductions are accrued for the same pension, you can see how much is accumulated https://zashita.co.il/proverit-pensionnye-nakopleniya-v-izraile/, how much is in the account, how much at the same deductions you will be at the time of receipt, in general now everything is very convenient, I hope that over the years everything will only get better, and in absolutely any area