RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: relationship is approaching stagnation  (Read 2714 times)

Offline DonnyDee

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
relationship is approaching stagnation
« on: September 05, 2022, 05:11:26 pm »
Hello. When I feel that my relationship with my husband is approaching stagnation, I try to bring some activity into our lives, so that we have an activity that we can do together, and it will bring us closer. But it hasn't been working lately. I understand that I need more information about maintaining relationships as a couple. Because in my opinion, this is exactly the problem. What do you think?

Offline Finil27

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: relationship is approaching stagnation
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 05:57:38 pm »
 I also think you need to read and talk to relationship experts who can help with quality advice. To save you time, I recommend this blog about relationships, which I myself use with pleasure. A relationship blog is one of the most useful and unique resources available to couples today. This is a forum where couples can share their experiences and give advice in a completely anonymous environment. There are also many articles here that will be useful to read for a better understanding of your personal life.

Offline Forbidden_zon

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 01:46:21 am »
Interesting topic. really something to think about. After all, in today's world, so many partners cheat on each other.

Offline Dosl

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 04:48:13 am »
I see you talking about dating. If you met a girl and want to try a French kiss, then I advise you to read this article https://www.brugesgroup.com/blog/how-to-french-kiss-best-tips. There are plenty of tips in this article to help you avoid being disgraced in front of a man or girl. So if you want everything to go well, then follow the link above and read the article

Offline GabrielYoung

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2023, 03:27:45 am »
Have you ventured into the realm of online dating, and what qualities do you look for in a trustworthy platform? Share your thoughts below!

Offline peterlynch

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2023, 04:38:24 am »
The popularity of dating sites has passed me by. I was in a relationship for a long time, so only by 25 I used https://www.dating.com/ for the first time to meet someone. This site was recommended to me by my mate who is always meeting someone online. I knew that this site could be trusted because my friend had warned me about it. This site really turned out to be cool and convenient. I haven't tried other sites, but I think this site definitely deserves its popularity.