RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: do you know what is ftp clients  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Forbidden_zon

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
do you know what is ftp clients
« on: September 28, 2022, 06:11:24 am »
Hi friends. I hope to get a recommendation from you about the tools to use for websites to make them work better. The fact is that recently we have a problem with sending large files to the site, we have serious problems with this. Therefore, I want to know how to solve this situation. What can you suggest?

Offline DonnyDee

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: do you know what is ftp clients
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 06:36:31 am »
Hello. When you're running a website, the tools you use are almost as important as the website itself. Because your software determines how easy it will be to manage the site and change it over time. You have encountered a situation that shows that it is important to understand all processes not only from the outside but also from the inside. For this, I advise you to read the article what is ftp clients, it explains all aspects of the FTP protocol, which is responsible for this. After learning about all the details, it will be easier for you to understand how to solve your question.

Offline Finil27

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: do you know what is ftp clients
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 06:54:12 am »
Good evening. I'm always thinking about the future, so it was important to me at the very beginning that everything created for the website could be uploaded to it without problems. Therefore, I have known about the functions of the FTP client for a long time, so in principle, there is nothing new for me in this information. But for the selection of programs - thank you. I was just looking for a new one to use.