RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Do you know how to get subscribers  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Forbidden_zon

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Do you know how to get subscribers
« on: September 30, 2022, 05:09:47 pm »
 I considered myself quite an active and social girl, and therefore the idea of ​​running a YouTube channel about fashion and style was logical, because I was sure that I would be successful in this field and popular in the circles of beauties and fashionable bloggers of the fashion world. At first everything was going great because my videos were getting a lot of views. But it was at this peak of fame that I did not notice the main disadvantage. Despite the fact that the videos were watched, rarely anyone subscribed to my channel. And this is the main thing for promoting the channel! Please advise how I can change the situation with active subscribers for the better.

Offline DonnyDee

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Do you know how to get subscribers
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 05:59:31 pm »
You have a rather classic situation in relations with subscribers. Maybe you don't have time to pay attention to everything? Because at the beginning of running a channel, it is very important to establish a trusting relationship with the audience. But if you are sure that everything is fine with this, then you need to try another way to get the right number of active followers. I advise you to buy a certain number of subscribers, here they explain how to do it https://viplikes.net/buy-youtube-subscribers and thanks to this increase your rating on YouTube. And I am sure that the number of active subscribers will increase with each new video.

Offline Finil27

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Do you know how to get subscribers
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 12:16:23 am »
If you do not invest effort, time and, of course, money in the development of the channel, then all the achieved development may become the last rays of success that you have achieved. In order for subscribers to be active, you need to actively communicate with them. Simply thanking during the video shoot for being active is not enough. It gives the impression that you consider yourself an already famous star who has no time for ordinary people. Even a small activity should not be so neglected.