Author Topic: 2023 Bit Che updates  (Read 2800 times)

Offline TimboR33

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
2023 Bit Che updates
« on: November 27, 2023, 02:07:20 pm »
Hi guys, I'm currently updating many of the scripts, and hoping to add some new sites in the next few days.  I'll post what I've done so far.

I saw recently that Bovski was able to upload updates I'd done a few years back to the Bit Che Github.  Hopefully he'll see this and be able to do that again, it should make it easier for everyone, as then you can just click update scripts, instead of manually copying them to the folder.

Offline TimboR33

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: 2023 Bit Che updates
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 11:42:46 am »
I'm having trouble with a couple of the scripts:-

GloTorrents - usually works fine, but frequently a !500 response is given (potential has hosting issues?).  Is there anything with code2/ code3 that can be done to improve this?

limetorrents.cc - appears to be blocked by Cloudflare.  Is this where code2/ code3 etc would be needed, or is there some other way around this, or is it broken due to that now?

PirateBay - the script data only seems to receive the header HTML, not the main body, stopping the findh from being able to see necessary data.

Torrent Galaxy -  Usually gets blocked for suspected bot activity, with a captcha required, which stops it working. Works fine when the captcha isn't given (rare).

Is anyone able to assist with these? Or throw some ideas my way on what I can try to do to improve things.

Cheers,
Tim

Offline Strelebeest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2024, 01:53:18 am »
Hi,
I have another pc.
I can not update Bit Che anymore. I have for more than 10 years an account on Bit Che Pro.
Thanks for helping me.
Marc

Offline sopperfoon4

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 08:48:31 pm »
- Hi all.  I am newbie. Glad to be here. Have a nice day everyone! NML)