Author Topic: Problems with first use of Bit Che  (Read 8762 times)

curlycwl

Problems with first use of Bit Che
« on: July 04, 2008, 05:05:10 am »
I have just downloaded bit che and can't seem to get it to work. each and every time I put something in search, I can see it searching and after it finishes, nothing is in the main result area. Am I doing something wrong??? Dumb question I know, but I can't help it.

BigWoop

Re: Problems with first use of Bit Che
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 05:43:19 am »
I am having the same or a similar problem.

I installed Bit Che, it said something about not detecting a torrent client, when actually I have uTorrent, didn't think that would matter, and I don't know if it's why I can't use it now?

When I try to search, the "search" button changes to "stop" for only a second, and the program does not seem to do anything at all? I can tell it doesn't even make a connection to the internet, as my firewall (comodo) does not report it attempting to connect.

So basically I cannot use this software.

BTW when I choose "show scripts F2", from the options menu, there are no scripts displayed in the side pane? Is this why it's not wokring for me? If so, how do I get some scripts in there?

BigWoop

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 05:49:03 am »
Just tried running the program as Administrator. Now everything seems to be working fine. :D

nux

Re:Win98SE_ Problems with first use of Bit Che
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 11:22:38 pm »
Good Morning, i visisted similar posts but - i think - i can't find nothing useful for me.
When I choose "show scripts F2", from the options menu, there are no scripts displayed inside and if I choose "search",obviously, BitChe stays dead.
I give you some elements for an helping hand ( I hope they are sufficient):
-S.O. Win98SE
-Router is ok, Firewall and Antivrus put in  "off " (disabled) before having installed Bit Che;
-BitChe's (sites)Script Folder is into C:\Windows\Application Data\Convivea\BitChe ;
-Torrent Client : Bittornado
Thanks a lot and sorry to trouble you.
Nux

Offline Thomas51

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2023, 04:42:24 am »
Additionally, some models come with additional features such as heated seats, air dryers, and deodorizers, taking your bathroom experience to a whole new level of luxury. best bidet toilet combo