RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: I have long been interested in various creative  (Read 75 times)

Offline Tarrawite

• View Profile
I have long been interested in various creative
« on: June 23, 2024, 04:24:20 am »
Hi everyone!!! I have long been interested in various creative endeavors and am now looking for new ways to relax and develop my artistic skills at the same time. I recently heard about an activity like painting by numbers and it seems very exciting. Has anyone tried painting by numbers? Share your experiences and impressions. What is the best place to start and where can I find good paint-by-numbers kits? I will be grateful for any advice and recommendations!

Offline Ducatti

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: I have long been interested in various creative
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2024, 04:26:00 am »
I'm very glad to see that you are interested in creativity and are looking for new ways to relax and develop your artistic skills. I recently tried painting by numbers myself, and it turned out to be incredibly fun! If you're just starting out, I can confidently recommend the Arterium Store https://arterium.store/ . This is just a treasure trove for all creativity lovers! They have a huge selection of paint by number kits, ranging from simple paintings for beginners to more complex ones for experienced artists. I especially like that their kits come with everything you need: a canvas with numbered segments, paints and brushes. This is very convenient, as you can immediately start drawing without wasting time looking for additional materials. The process of painting by numbers is very meditative and helps to relax perfectly after a long day.