RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Bitcheit help!  (Read 5902 times)

rikki711

Bitcheit help!
« on: August 17, 2008, 05:53:15 am »
Can anyone tell me how to get Bitcheit to work ? I used to have it working , but i think that was before firefox 3.i've tried reinstalling but still can't get it to work. i am using firefox 3.0.1.

Willowrain

Re: Bitcheit help!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 06:20:56 pm »

Hi 

I have no idea and I am in the same position  only I used Internet explorer 7  and although I
                 downloaded bit che and bit torrent nothing works

but then I am blonde  and technically  challenged,  lol

So if you find out or someone answers you perhaps they could do the same for me

Unfortunately I am a bllonde in South Africa     and cant afford  ICQ  for many reasons

Perhaps we can chat in a free open chatroom somewhere as I am thinking of opening a free room
                in Paltalk so that those that  have a similar interest  and need help or just want to hang out and chill out can meet if that is alright and allowed???????

If not I apologise and hope someone will come to my rescue and help me to get my downloading working     I have an extensive library of movies to share once I get it going.

I am also able to translate  instructions into my own language which is Afrikaans if needs be to contribute something.

Regards to all

Willowrain

Nice meeting you.

Regards

Willowrain