RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Win98se_Problem with bitChe  (Read 7102 times)

nux

Win98se_Problem with bitChe
« on: August 29, 2008, 05:32:01 pm »
Good Morning, i visisted similar posts but - i think - i can't find nothing useful for me.
When I choose "show scripts F2", from the options menu, there are no scripts displayed inside and if I choose "search",obviously, BitChe stays dead.
I give you some elements for an helping hand ( I hope they are sufficient):
-S.O. Win98SE
-Router is ok, Firewall and Antivrus put in  "off " (disabled) before having installed Bit Che;
-BitChe's (sites)Script Folder is into C:\Windows\Application Data\Convivea\BitChe ;
-Torrent Client : Bittornado
Thanks a lot and sorry to trouble you.
Nux

texasboy

Re: Win98se_Problem with bitChe
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 06:50:26 am »
Good Morning, i visisted similar posts but - i think - i can't find nothing useful for me.
When I choose "show scripts F2", from the options menu, there are no scripts displayed inside and if I choose "search",obviously, BitChe stays dead.
I give you some elements for an helping hand ( I hope they are sufficient):
-S.O. Win98SE
-Router is ok, Firewall and Antivrus put in  "off " (disabled) before having installed Bit Che;
-BitChe's (sites)Script Folder is into C:\Windows\Application Data\Convivea\BitChe ;
-Torrent Client : Bittornado
Thanks a lot and sorry to trouble you.
Nux

Hi Nux, Will send PM to chip,and hopefully you will get reply very soon.
cheers

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 03:25:00 pm »
Try copying everything from C:\Windows\Application Data\Convivea\BitChe folder to the Bit_Che.exe is in then edit the settings.ini and add the line Portable=1 under [Options]

nux

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 05:26:44 am »
Hi Mr Bovsky , you kindly answered to me :
"Try copying everything from C:\Windows\Application Data\Convivea\BitChe folder to the Bit_Che.exe is in then edit the settings.ini and add the line Portable=1 under [Options] "

But,sorry, i don't understand :
1)  " (...)  to the Bit_Che.exe is in " : ...<In>.. where? ..(I have 'Bit_Che.exe' in Programs folder)
2)  " then edit the settings.ini"       : ...<settings.ini>..I haven't this file inside Application Data\Convivea\BitChe.  May be.. must I manage something inside " msconfig" ? (I don't think)
Again ,thanks a lot for an answer.
Nux