RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Diablo 3  (Read 14543 times)

xSyn

Diablo 3
« on: September 13, 2008, 05:15:49 pm »
I noticed that.. Synbios posted about SC2, Which... Honestly.. I can't believe himself/herself (Sorry.. Don't really know x.x;) hasn't posted anything about the VERY long over-waited game of all time, aside with SC2... Diablo 3. The game looks great, the levels of expertise they really out did themselves on it compared to D2 and so forth. One thing that saddened me about D3, was potting... Any true person would miss potting. For you none Diablo players and RPG's in general... Potting is a term when you.. Usually get into a massive battle.. that you will probably most likely end up dying, then health potions and mana potions come to the rescue, that it potting.

http://www.diablo3.com check it out.

Offline cherrymel

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Diablo 3
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 12:34:44 pm »
ok  ;D

Offline Mighi23

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 12:32:31 am »
Diablo 3 is a fail game... i bought CE at day one... it's a boring item based game, useful items are very hard to find. u have to repeat same level again and again to make money... they messsed up with the auction house/ real money thing.
SC2 is the best.

Offline Samyam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 09:07:44 am »
nice

Offline happywheel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 01:19:31 pm »
Great ceativity and the post clarity is awesome! Thanks for your article! I have been looking for quite a long time and fortunately I read this article! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! Thank you for sharing them with everyone!
happy wheels 3d

Offline Mpegforever

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 08:14:46 pm »
Diablo3/Reaper of souls is a great game. At the end I quit because there was no sense continuing over a certain extent. But many others did repeat and repeat same things just to try a one level more...really don't care.
Though something I did not like was the loot. Finding something here and there is nice. But searching in tons of items is just too much. It's not supposed to be an item market around...IMHO it was just too full of stuff everywhere.
Still, great game.