Author Topic: baydownloads?!  (Read 14410 times)

diodorus

baydownloads?!
« on: September 27, 2008, 07:30:23 pm »
why is "baydownloads" added in the search (although it shows as "BTmon")? that website asks for money to subscribe and does not have the torrents it claims to have...

shouldn't it be removed??

???

thanks,
diodorus

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
Re: baydownloads?!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 01:57:07 pm »
No it is searching BTmon the problem is the script pack hasn't been updated in a while BTMon added commercial links.

There is an updated script here http://convivea.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1039.0;attach=1023

yellowking

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 06:29:23 pm »
No it is searching BTmon the problem is the script pack hasn't been updated in a while BTMon added commercial links.

There is an updated script here http://convivea.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1039.0;attach=1023

The problem is it brings people without realising to Baydownloads scam site automatically. I was looking for a hard to find torrent they said they had it I thought ok $5 would be ok for this and other ld torrents I'm looking for. I went to google and checked them out ( 90% of people wont ) and there are hundreds of stories about eople being ripped off.

Put fghfhk;fjghf ior any other random keystrokes n your search box and BTMON will say they have it, it then directs you to Baydl that confirms they have about 2,000 free slots you just pay $5 no more. Pay that and a whole raft of sites charge your card it's theft. Maybe BTMON should be removed from Bitche until they remove these theives.

diodorus

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 06:36:00 pm »
Yes, I also googled baydownloads (and did not subscribe!), as it sounded too good to be true (having everything, and, moreover, with a nice website, ehehe!)

I agree. If BTmon allows that, then BitChe should not allow BTMon in its search.  >:D

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 12:46:53 am »

The problem is it brings people without realising to Baydownloads scam site automatically. I was looking for a hard to find torrent they said they had it I thought ok $5 would be ok for this and other ld torrents I'm looking for. I went to google and checked them out ( 90% of people wont ) and there are hundreds of stories about eople being ripped off.

Put fghfhk;fjghf ior any other random keystrokes n your search box and BTMON will say they have it, it then directs you to Baydl that confirms they have about 2,000 free slots you just pay $5 no more. Pay that and a whole raft of sites charge your card it's theft. Maybe BTMON should be removed from Bitche until they remove these theives.

If you had saved the attachment from the above link into your Bit Che scripts directory you wouldn't be offered results from Baydownloads in Bit Che. BTMON keeps these separate from there main results so bit che can filter them out. if you are silly enough to pay for warez expect to get conned.