RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Bush's explicative  (Read 24540 times)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Bush's explicative
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 11:22:27 am »
You guys always gotta bully EB around........Tex,Billy,Bush:all bullys.....j/k  :D
Aaaaaaaaaaw........our buddy Banana.......l wouldn't bully yer, and if Tex does, let me know, and l'll let the tyres down on his fancy new car...he he he
Check the dates (August 12, August 28).  I guess Billy's gettin slow in his old age  :D ;)

Heeeeeeey...you cheeky young bugger Deck'er.....l go as fast as my zimmerframe will let me :D

texasboy

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 06:22:02 am »
[

Heeeeeeey...you cheeky young bugger Deck'er.....l go as fast as my zimmerframe will let me :D
[/quote]
Got the new "retro-rockets for your frame Billy. Also managed to get deckkeepers address. Booked 2 tickets for us out of London, pay him a visit and explain courteously why we are not "bullies" Do you think we might need to bring a present of goodwill???

On second thoughts, what has all this got to do with George Bush? Have we strayed again off the subject matter. ;)
cheers

deckkeeper

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 06:33:02 am »
Got the new "retro-rockets for your frame Billy.
When I first read "retro-rockets", I thought you just threw together a sciency word. I was about to ask if they ran on an Atari or had tie-dyed flags, when I (for some reason) Googled "retro-rockets" and found that they actually exist.

Tex, did you know that or did you pull that out of your hat?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 06:41:11 am by deckkeeper »

texasboy

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 06:47:33 am »
Got the new "retro-rockets for your frame Billy.
When I first read "retro-rockets", I thought you just threw together a sciency word. I was about to ask if they ran on an Atari or had tie-dyed flags, when I (for some reason) Googled "retro-rockets" and found that Jules Verne came up with the idea of actual "retro-rockets".

Tex, did you know that or did you pull that out of your hat?
Retro-rockets or thrusters have been around for a long time. Comic books,movies. You might even say that the moon landing(if its true) fired reverse thrusters to slow its decent down for landing. By the way I love Jules Verne  fiction.lol  Must remember to point Billies thrusters in sequence and in the right direction. We have to look after him these days,especially with his wonky pc.
cheers