Author Topic: Bronson  (Read 9280 times)

leafydull

Bronson
« on: December 07, 2008, 05:14:05 pm »
BRONSON is the evolutionary journey of Mickey Peterson into Britain’s most notorious and dangerous living prisoner CHARLES BRONSON. Originally sentenced to 7 years in prison for burglary, Charles Bronson has been behind bars for 34 years, 30 of which have been spent in solitary confinement. Charlie has forged an outrageous reputation through violence, hostage taking and rooftop protests to become a notorious figure in the British public’s conscious.
www.bronsonthemovie.com

Taking the title role of BRONSON will be Bafta nominated actor Tom Hardy (Black Hawk Down, WZ, RocknRolla) who has been described by critics as one of the most promising young actors today.
 http://www.empireonline.com/features/damonwise/post.asp?id=294

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Bronson
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 06:58:55 pm »
Hmmmm....sounds good Leafy ;D

MinLo

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 07:50:47 am »
I thought this post was gonna be about Lindsey Lohans Girlfriend  ;D ?Samantha Bronson? ???

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 09:50:49 am »
Tooo many magazines for you MinLo

MinLo

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 01:19:21 pm »
Tooo many magazines for you MinLo

Nah, not magazines.......last time I read a magazine was a Sports Illustrated while waiting for the nurse to call my daughters name.....

My girlfriend watches E! and lots of MTV........So while I'm doing stuff round the house I hear all the celeb gossip... :'(  ;D
I just googled her name and I was wrong Lohan's GF is Ronson not Bronson.... :D :D :D

Now I'm really guilty of thread hijacking.......I better watch out for Admin especially Sargent Tex  :o :o :D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 01:21:22 pm by MinLo »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 07:54:53 am »
Get him Tex...... >:D

texasboy

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 08:38:39 am »
 ;D Dont tell me Billy. Another one of those Mods absolutely screwing up a valuable thread.Tut,Tut.! I think 3 swipes with a feather duster on the extremities will do for now. Let me know if this should get get out of hand, I may have to rely on your secret enforcer steps to keep this one under the thumb.
Hopefully we have heard the last of this. >:D
cheers