Author Topic: "Unknown Action"  (Read 7824 times)

jchen

"Unknown Action"
« on: January 14, 2009, 11:25:23 am »
Why is it sometimes "Unknown action" and sometimes it's sometime that an user is looking at?  ???

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: "Unknown Action"
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 12:25:33 pm »
Why is it sometimes "Unknown action" and sometimes it's sometime that an user is looking at?  ???

Howdy jchen,

Well ....... you must be talking about the "Users Online" feature ( the little people icon with the red check mark ) mouse over and click. The SMF software feature for the Convivea forum staff has been turned off I think, but the rest of the members a refresh click should tell you where everyone is including the guests. Then again if you go through every topic or subject in the forum you can find where the staff is we cant hide from that one ...... but that takes quite some time .

Fuzzy
 ;D

jchen

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 05:10:58 am »
oh ok. There aren't many people who are members are there?

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 05:36:52 am »
oh ok. There aren't many people who are members are there?

Hi jchen,

Oh well we have 10,807 members .....

There are between 20 to 40 members a day that show up, pop in and out like me most don't say much if anything ..... Bit Che is used "Internationally" like many members are from Greece and Italy etc. so some members may have language problems and may not know how to actually post here ...... we try hard to help every member and a fun environment for everyone .... we do get carried away at times .... lol

Fuzzy
 ;D

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 04:53:56 am »
Most forums have a large membership, but only a few regular posters. I know of only one furums that have a lot of regular posters, it is an Australian forums, and is comprised of 95% women, so go figure.... [shifty]