RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Bit Che disconnects internet at start of search  (Read 6026 times)

ntally1001

Bit Che disconnects internet at start of search
« on: January 22, 2009, 02:36:43 am »
Whenever I try to search something using bit che it looses the internet connection and then after a few minutes I get my connection back, but if I try to search again I loose it again.  Also I can download directly from bittorrent sites themselves.

Got any ideas?
Thanks

MinLo

Re: Bit Che disconnects internet at start of search
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 04:07:24 am »
http://convivea.com/forums/index.php?topic=1325.msg12498#msg12498

This post is instructions by Chip relating to having problems with the internet connection........
I will qoute below what he stated in his post:

Hi,

Debug Tool:

1.  Please download the debug tool located here:  http://convivea.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1230.0;attach=1043
2.  Run it, click the first 4 buttons, and then press the copy button.
3.  Open Notepad, and press "CNTRL-V" to paste the output to the notepad.
4.  Goto File, Save As, and save the output to a file on your desktop.

Send to me:

5.  Click Reply to this message, then click "Additional Options..."  (below and to the left of the text entry box)..
6.  Use the browse button to find and attach your debug output.txt from above
7.  In the message text entry box, please also let me know what AntiVirus and Firewall you have on your computer.

Thanks!
-chip

It may help to verify your using the current build and what operating system your using........

I haved moved this to the appropriate topic also...... :)

sactownbarbi

Re: Bit Che disconnects internet at start of search
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 06:45:54 pm »
Hello, I followed your instructions but i couldn't find notepad so I used wordpad hope it's the same difference. Also the only thing that pasted into the text is the one word center..so I guess that's what was supposed to happen. [rolleyes]

My Anti-virus is Avast Home Edition
My Firewall is Windows Firewall
My OS is Vista Home Premium

Thanks for your help!!
Sactownbarbi