RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: The dreaded CREDIT Crunch.??  (Read 19976 times)

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
Re: The dreaded CREDIT Crunch.??
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 07:01:47 am »
That really sucks, I'm surprised the U.S don't have a national school system like in the U.K. To help promote jobs and prepare for the future the Government are spending lots of money on building new schools and strengthening the current system at the moment.
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 04:47:59 am »
That really sucks, I'm surprised the U.S don't have a national school system like in the U.K. To help promote jobs and prepare for the future the Government are spending lots of money on building new schools and strengthening the current system at the moment.
Hey Quantum,
We do have a National school system and it"s been broken for 30 years ..... there was a time in the 1950's through the 1960's when I was growing up the children were number one, all schools built had "bomb" shelters in them to make sure they would survive any devastating disaster. The kids went on field trips had good "hot" meals made at school classes that were hands on that if need be you had a trade you could go to work after going through high school because college wasn't available to many as there were no community colleges to go to. The younger adults in my town have few things to look forward to especially today in these times, most small stores in the neighborhood have to lock all the "beer" cases after 9 o'clock at night because of the stealing of the booze. The USA government is going to do more funding with "shovel ready" projects, it's great if your a union worker there the ones that get all federal and state job projects, so as far as I'm concerned the "shovel ready" projects are a big joke ....... the money printers are doing a bang up business although.

Fuzzy

Offline peacefulguy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 06:54:40 am »
I know it shouldn't be here lol but I couldn't help myself.