RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Unable to launch Bit Che after install of Build 1060  (Read 5926 times)

eharding

Unable to launch Bit Che after install of Build 1060
« on: April 29, 2009, 08:17:26 am »
Hello everyone,

I recently reformated my hard drive.  I created a 20 gig partition for Windows XP and the rest for data.  After the Windows XP install I installed utorrent followed by bit che.  Bit che will install and at the end it asks if I want it to update and then run which I let it.  It then updates and then I get the Microsoft error box that says weather or not I want to send an error report which I dont.

If I try to run the program again, same error.  I have also tried to install on either partition, same error. 

Would anyone know I could fix this issue.

Thanks you,
Elliott

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to launch Bit Che after install of Build 1060
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 12:56:11 pm »
i dont know whats going on.. you did a fresh install of Windows XP ? and you have done all of your security updates.. including SP3?

what do you have for your security/antivirus program?

can you click 'details' or something on the error box and either take a screen shot, or see if you can copy down some more information?

and are you using WinXP 64 bit or 32 bit?
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

eharding

Re: Unable to launch Bit Che after install of Build 1060
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 08:39:05 am »
Chip!

I apologize that I did not have the service packs installed.  I have done so and now it seems to be working.  Thanks for you help and I will remember to do so next time.

Thanks!