RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Strange, but interesting!  (Read 15795 times)

dtl

Strange, but interesting!
« on: October 30, 2008, 05:10:44 am »

Thought you might enjoy this, read the story before playing the video.

Strange, but interesting!
This is a car advertisement from Great Britain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist.
They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that
 exact same spot.
The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon.
Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road....Spooky!
Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist?
You decide.
If you listen to the ad, you'll even hear the cameraman whispering in the background about it near the end of the commercial.
 A little creepy but pretty cool!!
http://s465.photobucket.com/albums/rr14/dons_1/?action=view&current=GhostlyCarAd.flv

texasboy

Re: Strange, but interesting!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 09:16:03 am »
 ;D Before I even contemplate looking at your link, I must warn you that any member using a hammer  on CFC ,must be regarded as the enemy.!! You must be a Millwall or Arsenal fan.
Try using the football page in General Discussions..
You are of course very welcome to the forum. Have a look around at the threads and enjoy. ;D Remember that Chelsea is the best and you will pull through.lol
cheers

MinLo

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 03:28:14 pm »
One of those ones.......he he he

dtl

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 08:41:20 pm »
;D Before I even contemplate looking at your link, I must warn you that any member using a hammer  on CFC ,must be regarded as the enemy.!! You must be a Millwall or Arsenal fan.

lol I'm an AFC WIMBLEDON fan ;D CFC take a hammering but allways bounce back   ;) :)

texasboy

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 07:54:19 am »

lol I'm an AFC WIMBLEDON fan ;D CFC take a hammering but allways bounce back   ;) :)

Is that a spin off of the original Wimbledon team that beat Liverpool 1-0 in the cup final.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_Wimbledon
Your saved for the moment. ;D. Hope you will look at football thread.
cheers

Offline death

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 09:43:26 pm »

Police Say 'Butt Bandit' Is One Crude Dude

Last Update: 6:49 am
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) -- Authorities report they've busted the Valentine, Neb., Butt Bandit.

Prosecutors add the man was caught with his pants down.

The man hasn't been charged yet, but authorities believe he is the guy who's been leaving butt prints on windows around town.

Police say beginning in the spring of 2007, some guy has been greasing up his private parts -- front and back -- and pressing them against windows. The butt prints have been found on everything from schools to churches.

Cherry County Attorney Eric Scott says all the butt prints appear to be the work
of -- quote -- "a lone deviant."

Offline whitneyH6234

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 10:59:29 am »
Haha I didn't fall for it as I had seen it elsewhere on the internet but I do love it! It has even made it to funny home videos clips...I may have to send that one around again