RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Xbox 360 wireless controller on pc  (Read 11514 times)

Offline xXdRaGoNrIdDeRXx

• View Profile
Xbox 360 wireless controller on pc
« on: July 06, 2009, 02:36:16 am »
For everyone that would like to know if this is possible. In my experience i did the usb mod to an old xbox RF module and put it onto the computer no luck hmmmm i kept trying i first synced the controller up to the card with the xbox first and i went to little old microsoft and downloaded their drivers for the wireless receiver they are selling and guess what now I'm playing fallout 3 on the PC with xbox 360 controls. This works but it can be a little fuzzy the problems i have are the battery i have to connect to PC with play and charge kit or it will blue screen and the headset is a no go as it also blue screens. But i hope this information can get out there it can be I'm only 17 and i found a way that if you have an old rrod xbox you can still play on the PC.
The Hydralisk will get you if you are too slow

Offline Synbios

• View Profile
Re: Xbox 360 wireless controller on pc
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 06:46:40 am »
I just use the 360 wired controller, much cheaper and simpler. Maybe less convenient but I never sit that far away from a computer anyways.

Offline xXdRaGoNrIdDeRXx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 11:48:40 pm »
To every one that has read this post I have updated all my info now with windows 7 no bluescreens wireless controller works perfectly.
The Hydralisk will get you if you are too slow

kawas1100

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 01:10:55 am »
thanks