RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Michael Jackson Legend?  (Read 7941 times)

texasboy

Michael Jackson Legend?
« on: July 11, 2009, 10:34:07 am »
Not much has been said on this forum on Jacko. We are hearing theories  that he was murdered from his sister LaToya. http://www.livingtv.co.uk/celebrity/celebrity-video.php?mvnvid=6297182 Some of the drugs that were found in his body would have killed a horse. Personally I enjoyed his music and thought he was a brilliant artist. Was very disturbed when the whole paedophile issue came about,and the millions paid out to keep things quiet. But when I look back Michael was kept under lock and key from an early age of 6, an abusive father. He may have found solace being around children as they were no threat. Naming his ranch after a Peter Pan theme would then seem natural. Do we take the opposite view and say that Michael was a child predator much the same as Gary Glitter. Its hard to determine what went through this Mega rich mind.
Would appreciate some feedback.
cheers
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 10:39:48 am by texasboy »

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson Legend?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 08:48:23 pm »
Micheal Jackson as a singer, and showman is brilliant, but his private life, as with most other super stars leaves a lot to be desired. I just enjoy his music, and ignore all the media hype. ;D 

Offline fuzzytomcat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 01:22:05 pm »
Oh Tex ......

Those were the days ....... years ago the only place to be was in front of the TV for the Ed Sullivan show, and watch the magic of music unfold before us. I remember the night that the Jackson 5 came to stage and was amazed at what today is now history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1H-0tPTJu4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab8x0qJMZic&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ane6VJGlIMs&feature=related

Throughout the years I had every album that Micheal Jackson made, watching his body movements when he danced and the sound of his music he will be imitated for years to come but will never be equaled. One of the sadist days of my life when I realized that when my ex-wife and me split up some of the LP albums she took was my "entire" Jackson collection.

Millions of people have good and some bad to say about this one of a kind man, but one thing that most everyone can agree on is he really was the "KING" of pop and possibly the best entertainer that has lived and he will be missed.

texasboy

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 05:34:05 am »
Fuzzy, Enjoyed the last clips. Most of our members wouldnt even remember "The Ed Sullivan Show".  I was only a twinkle in my daddies eye,but Billy used to tune in on a regular basis. >:D. Hope your ex  only took your records and not your sanity.lol
cheers

sonovita

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 11:41:52 am »
R.I.P. Michael Jackson. His talent was absolutely undeniable. I remember dancing to the Thriller album growing up in the 1980's and thinking that Michael Jackson must be the coolest adult ever.

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 08:14:55 pm »
Fuzzy, Enjoyed the last clips. Most of our members wouldnt even remember "The Ed Sullivan Show".  I was only a twinkle in my daddies eye,but Billy used to tune in on a regular basis. >:D. Hope your ex  only took your records and not your sanity.lol
cheers

twinkle in yer daddies eye, my ass !!!!!!!!............I bet you were the result of a damn good night out with his mates.......... [LOL!]

texasboy

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 08:00:02 am »
cheers

twinkle in yer daddies eye, my ass !!!!!!!!............I bet you were the result of a damn good night out with his mates.......... [LOL!]
Should I get a DNA test. me worried now.?
cheers