RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: 1 DAY MOVIE  (Read 14982 times)

leafydull

1 DAY MOVIE
« on: September 10, 2009, 04:43:03 pm »
Flash (Duffus) wake up to a phone from Angel (Watson) announcing that his being released from the prison and wants the €500K he’d left with Flash for safekeeping. Short of the full amount and pushed for time, Flash is forced to strike a deal with evil (Duncan) who more than lives up to his name. 1 Day follows Flash’s race against the clock as he’s pursued by a rival gang, the police, his three irate and babymothers and his granny.
http://www.1daythemovie.co.uk/1day.html

toprngr

Re: 1 DAY MOVIE
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 05:36:35 am »
It sounded like a great movie to me. In fact, it sounded a lot like crime fighting, action genre movies. Well I guess it would be worth watching. But I haven’t heard of it coming to a cinema in my place. Most probably I would have to sort things out and maybe I could get them in shops or rental places. It wouldn’t be that hard I guess. I love genres like this, it really does keeps your adrenaline pumping.

Offline Synbios

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 08:19:18 am »
Looks like a low budget no name movie to me.

charly98

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 06:26:34 pm »
Well tel me something about this movie.

robert16

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 08:58:35 pm »
This movie is not a great movie it was ok not too much good.i saw this movie.i did not like this movie too much.hey there are lots of movies just like Dylan Dog: Dead of Night movie and much more are available here.you can download Dylan Dog: Dead of Night movie from this site and enjoy.

addison_smith

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 02:14:35 pm »
It sounds like a Drama movie so i hate all drama movies but its story is different then others movies so i want to watch this movie

EDIT: Please refrain from using light fonts like yellow as it makes your post impossible to see. Thanks~Danny
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 10:39:50 pm by danny251 »

jerryteam

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 04:41:49 pm »
i am also waiting this movie