RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: demonoid_PUBLIC downloads no longer work  (Read 16493 times)

Offline pcdoc

• View Profile
demonoid_PUBLIC downloads no longer work
« on: August 26, 2010, 02:52:12 am »
I have been using the free version with no problems for well over a year and LOVE IT - great job guys! Today I went to download some torrents on demonoid_PUBLIC but after double clicking on the search result it comes up with the 'Torrent Details' window and lists the title as 'private, max-age=15' and a URL as the filename (see attached pic). This only happens on files listed under demonoid_PUBLIC, all other sites work fine. All files listed under demonoid_PUBLIC have this problem. Thanks in advance for any help on this issue.

viviand

Re: demonoid_PUBLIC downloads no longer work
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 09:58:44 am »
I also have a problem opening any torrents from Demonoid (for some time now) and this is the only tracker where this happens.

Offline Synbios

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 10:51:45 am »
This happened because Demonoid is no longer public and is back to being a "private" tracker again. See if you can get an invite for Demonoid or disable it in your scripts for now.

We should have it disabled by default in the next scripts update.

Offline pcdoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 04:16:15 am »
Thank you, Synbios. Not quite the answer I wanted though  :(. I put a link to their site on my desktop so I can check it periodically in hopes of catching them allowing new registrations.
Thanks again!

Offline peacefulguy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 12:09:00 pm »
Hi, inbox me and I will send you an invite code for Demonoid  ;)

Irishred

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 07:55:28 am »
Hello,
I am very new to bit che. I just brought a ereader. I have several of pdf ebooks which I downloaded from my computer to ereader and it looks horrible. I thought to download the same books that were in epub format but the only torrents that have those books was demonoid/PUBLIC. Well, I read the posts regarding this and I went to the site to register and lo and behold, the registration is closed and will only be open first one or two days of the month. There were so many sites that offer to sell or you would have to register and answer their surveys to get their invitation code. I am very leary of these sites and so I am wondering, does the demoniod site still opens for public registrations or are they closed permantly? Thanks so much in advance for answering my questions.

Offline peacefulguy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 12:26:58 pm »
Demonoid are open for registration now and again, you just have to keep a look out for it when it happens, and it's worth the wait as they are a good private tracker.

Peacefulguy

housry23

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 07:34:44 am »
If anyone wants a demonoid invite, send me a PM and I will give you one.

Offline indiglosk8

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 04:51:46 am »
on my list of todo is get demonoid Private script working for those of us that have an account.

Offline Boo Berry

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2012, 09:09:40 am »
Demonoid's down right now, FYI.