Author Topic: Question: How do I add Blackcats Games to Show Inside Bit Che?  (Read 9655 times)

versatile

In the scripts folder, I noticed that there is a blackcats-games script. Inside the Bit Che program on the left hand side, I do not see a checkbox for a blackcats-games website. How do I add it so I can begin to add my account information and search the website?

Do I have to edit the script somehow for Bit Che to recognize it and have it show up inside the program?  Please explain, I am willing to learn, thanks.

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Question: How do I add Blackcats Games to Show Inside Bit Che?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 02:37:13 pm »
so the blackcats games site is not down...?   from what I understand, that "search" box on the front of the page is actually a secret key code entry, that will THEN take you to the login page?

if this is true, then I will need an invite or to borrow your account for a little and then I will see if I can adapt the Bit Che script to work with that...
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

versatile

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 01:37:15 pm »
Hello, it just turns out that I am capable of generating some invites. The thing is we need to be online at the same time because once I generate the code, you have 1 hour to fill out the login details or the invite will expire. :)

For blackcats, you are correct. You type in a special keyword (specific to your account) in the search box, (do not press enter), and then at the bottom of the screen a login and password box is revealed.

Offline l0mustang0l

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 10:21:57 am »
i was wondering the same thing!!
oh btw the BCG no longer has fake page, so its now like the rest of thetrackers..
Sir, cud we have this added to the scripts, i have no idea what i have to remove so that it will be there on the right side.
thanks

Offline l0mustang0l

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 05:23:51 pm »
Can i bump onto this?
the black cats  no longer has fake web page so it shud be easy now to include this, and versatile can deliver an account invitation for this,
well he actually can get for most of thm cool private trackers,
apart from this, i also have a request for u to include, http://www.limetorrents.com
its a public torrent website , ppl can create account or acces it as guest.