RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Ryder Cup (golf)  (Read 9383 times)

texasboy

Ryder Cup (golf)
« on: September 25, 2006, 06:55:01 am »
 ;D Didnt Europe do well against the Yanks. Three times in a row now. Pity about the weather though. No iced tea  or twinkies for our friends accross the pond. ;D
The 3 Irish guys  did super.
Anyone for golf???
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Ryder Cup (golf)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 12:08:27 pm »
I can just picture you in plus fours Tex......he he he

texasboy

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 08:57:52 am »
 ::) Does anyone on the forum play golf? Any good stories or incidents that happened to you. My first swing ended up with the ball going through a plate glass window,running like hell ,caught at my front door and dad having to pay 1/2 weeks wages to the owner ;D My rear end got severely punished that day.!!
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 05:47:54 pm »
::) Does anyone on the forum play golf? Any good stories or incidents that happened to you. My first swing ended up with the ball going through a plate glass window,running like hell ,caught at my front door and dad having to pay 1/2 weeks wages to the owner ;D My rear end got severely punished that day.!!
cheers

Ishould think so too....bloody vandal >:(

texasboy

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 10:04:04 am »
cheers

Whats my rear end and golf have in common?
They both sound the same.
Sore and Fore. ;D
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 04:32:07 pm »
cheers

Whats my rear end and golf have in common?
They both sound the same.
Sore and Fore. ;D
cheers

he he he...not to mention it's the source of the wind at your back.. :D