Author Topic: differences between dc and marvel  (Read 3486 times)

Offline kiralandy

• View Profile
differences between dc and marvel
« on: August 09, 2021, 04:59:20 pm »
I really can't understand differences between dc and marvel.I know,that Batman and Spiderman from DC, and  Thor from Marvel.It is all what I understand. For me it is the same comics,with different superhero. Which is better DC or Marvel, on your opinion?For me, better is Marvel,because Marvel heroes come from normal human just like us.But, maybe,you write me about such difference, that I will change my opinion.

Offline rambar

• View Profile
Re: differences between dc and marvel
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 07:29:48 pm »
The main difference is that DC's setting and characters come from a wide variety of writers while Marvel's largely originate from two men; Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko.

Offline amberyy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 02:44:27 am »
thanks for the information)

Offline isabellajonesfricnep

• View Profile
    • IRS office in Sacramento
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 01:25:49 am »
These are two different comic book publishers, each with their own set of superheroes that the company has the rights to. For example, DC has the rights to Superman and Batman, so Marvel cannot make films and publish comics about them. If say it in briefly
Many years ago I see a problem wiht taxes and IRS different resources, dimentions, directions and information in general was hard to find. Nowaday I workes in one of IRs office, and share it amount my relatives/friends/close prople/chats/internet in general! I proud of my profession! Because I do re

Offline HarryJahr

• View Profile
    • automatyhazardowezadarmo.pl
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 09:33:04 pm »
I'm a fan of the Marvel Universe. I love everything connected with them, for fans of this universe is a lot of thematic products including games. Recently I found a mini game Batman slot on the website https://no-deposit-bonus.pl/kasyna-online/slotty-vegas/. I recommend that you go and play it