RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Welcome to Convivea Forums!  (Read 330830 times)

texasboy

Re: Welcome to Convivea Forums!
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2007, 08:38:40 am »
I am a newbie.. and so far i enjoy it.. look forward to posting more.  :)

Even members from OZ are welcome.lol
Dont forget when you make a new topic post we can hit your karma button and make you feel good.lol
Dont be afraid to post a new subject, General Discussion if your not sure but check the subjects out.
cheers

cissie

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2007, 05:17:50 pm »
aww shucks thanks... am i the only aussie one in here.. hehe.. just cos i am under all you people.. long way away... nice to have some good topics to post on..

texasboy

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2007, 07:32:05 am »
aww shucks thanks... am i the only aussie one in here.. hehe.. just cos i am under all you people.. long way away... nice to have some good topics to post on..
Nope "The Night Watchman" has recently moved from NZ to OZ. He has a big stick ,so watch out. ;D No more sheep, just kangeroooooooo`s
Dont forget your "Nam Yo Ho Rengi Quo`s" lol
cheers
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 07:40:52 am by texasboy »

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2007, 01:52:50 pm »
gehh don't start Tex.

Yep I recently moved over to Perth. Most likely you're gonna tell me that I'm "an idiot and should have moved to Sydney/Melbourne". If that's the case you're gonna need to go to Perth and see why I moved here instead ;)

texasboy

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2007, 08:47:57 am »
gehh don't start Tex.

Yep I recently moved over to Perth. Most likely you're gonna tell me that I'm "an idiot and should have moved to Sydney/Melbourne". If that's the case you're gonna need to go to Perth and see why I moved here instead ;)
Tell us more about Perth. I still have kin living there. Emmigrated there a while ago.
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 02:42:52 am »
have you given any thought to emigrating to Oz yerself Tex????? :D

Not unless I was40 yrs younger and Cissie wasnt taken. Such a refreshing touch to this forum. Keep up the good work Cissie. ;D
Now I can post like Billy.
cheers

cheeky bugger Tex......you like handsome men like me, dont you Cissie  ;)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 05:11:42 pm by billyfridge »

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2007, 03:48:25 pm »
gehh don't start Tex.

Tell us more about Perth. I still have kin living there. Emmigrated there a while ago.
cheers
What's there to say really? There's a beach that runs along the coast of the whole city (basically if you go east into the desert that's all you get lol). It's nice and hot most of the time, the rain is welcomed. A population of 1.47 million people, and I'm in there somewhere...

cissie

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2007, 05:13:52 pm »
I know what you mean Night Watchman.. I live 3 km from a few beaches too... we may have to compare pics.. now that you have been kind enough to show me how to do it.. I will show you mine.. and I have seen yours.. are you anywhere near Cottesloe?

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2007, 05:16:40 pm »
I know what you mean Night Watchman.. I live 3 km from a few beaches too... we may have to compare pics.. now that you have been kind enough to show me how to do it.. I will show you mine.. and I have seen yours..

oooooooooooooooooooooooh :o

:D

cissie

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2007, 05:24:53 pm »
have you given any thought to emigrating to Oz yerself Tex????? :D

Not unless I was40 yrs younger and Cissie wasnt taken. Such a refreshing touch to this forum. Keep up the good work Cissie. ;D
Now I can post like Billy.
cheers

cheeky bugger Tex......you like handsome men like me, dont you Cissie  ;)

I think I will keep out of this one.. however I must say Tex.. thank you for the compliment.. however.. if you were 40 years younger.. then i think i would be 20 years older than you... may have to do your math.. hehe

texasboy

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2007, 07:21:15 am »

[/quote]
What's there to say really? There's a beach that runs along the coast of the whole city (basically if you go east into the desert that's all you get lol). It's nice and hot most of the time, the rain is welcomed. A population of 1.47 million people, and I'm in there somewhere...
[/quote]
Dont you get fed up moving due to proffessional reasons?. Will there be another down the line? We get rhe Aussie tourists over here with their hats and corks hanging from them ;D Dont want to end up talking like them.lol
cheers

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2007, 01:28:13 pm »
Dont you get fed up moving due to proffessional reasons?. Will there be another down the line? We get rhe Aussie tourists over here with their hats and corks hanging from them ;D Dont want to end up talking like them.lol
cheers

Kind of, but it's always a move forward. I don't HAVE to move, I move because it will push me forward, and yes, since I'm doing film, next move will most likely be to America, although that's a bit in the future yet.

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2007, 02:52:29 pm »
So......we could even see you at Pinewood UK Banana ;D

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2007, 05:04:42 pm »
So......we could even see you at Pinewood UK Banana ;D

yeah but the word is... Bond will be moving out of the UK because Pinewood is too expensive!

cissie

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2007, 07:21:56 pm »

[/quote]
cheers
[/quote]

Careful Tex  ;D I don't own a hat with corks on it.. never have.. don't even have one of those silly hats.. they are for the jackaroos and jillaroos.. and boot scooters.. which i am neither of.. and as for talking like an aussie.. well someone on here thinks i talk more like a Londoner.. hahahahaha.... totally confused now i am.. when i was an aussie tourist over there.. the only thing aussie i had was my tube of vegemite.. hahahaha