RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Welcome to Convivea Forums!  (Read 326988 times)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Convivea Forums!
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2007, 08:15:46 pm »
You don't fight crocodiles do you cissie :o

cissie

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2007, 04:00:12 pm »
Crocodiles... mmmmm... no.. too girly for that i am afraid...... don't know what gave you that idea.. not all women over here are butch.

texasboy

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2007, 07:23:10 am »
Crocodiles... mmmmm... no.. too girly for that i am afraid...... don't know what gave you that idea.. not all women over here are butch.

;D I am finally glad that now we have a lady that can help  keep Billy in his place.
Perhaps this will make other females feel  more welcome to convivea forums (as the post suggests) ;)
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2007, 12:03:43 pm »
Never mind all that guff Tex.................Cissie seems to be a straitforward Australian lady, who can make her own mind up...............so shut yer cakehole ::)

:D

cissie

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2007, 04:35:41 pm »
Okay... truce boys.. back to your corners.. thanks for calling me a lady.. hehe.. feel like a little girl at times.. but not here to stop the conflict between you two.. rofl.. mmmmm... seems you two are like little boys as well.. hehe

texasboy

« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2007, 05:40:54 am »
Okay... truce boys.. back to your corners.. thanks for calling me a lady.. hehe.. feel like a little girl at times.. but not here to stop the conflict between you two.. rofl.. mmmmm... seems you two are like little boys as well.. hehe

;D Well Billy, seems like cissie has got our number. Should we go to plan "B"
cheers

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2007, 06:01:12 am »
Cissie.....Tex is a ''little'' boy...... :D

l think yer right Tex...lol

texasboy

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2007, 06:11:19 am »

;D and I accidently hit her karma button as you said that.  ::)  Nah!!! I am not in the mood to smite tonight. Keep a close watch Billy ;)
cheers

Sera AX

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2007, 02:14:24 pm »
Hello everyone.

I have been a Bit Che user for a while now, and a forum lurker for a bit.

I finally made an account yesterday.

You all seem to be an interesting bunch here.

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2007, 02:45:15 pm »
Hello Alix.......welcome to Convivea forums, l hope we can keep you interested, and entertained,  ;D

cissie

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2007, 03:14:40 pm »

;D and I accidently hit her karma button as you said that.  ::)  Nah!!! I am not in the mood to smite tonight. Keep a close watch Billy ;)
cheers

hehe... thanks Tex.. thats so sweet of you.. and its me who is keeping a close watch.. hehe...  ::)

cissie

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2007, 09:48:44 pm »
Hello everyone.

I have been a Bit Che user for a while now, and a forum lurker for a bit.

I finally made an account yesterday.

You all seem to be an interesting bunch here.

Your a newbie like me.. well done.. i am trying to learn a little in here as i chat away in other threads.. have learnt many things already.. re posting pics and stuff.. many things technical and another is to watch out for some of the guys around here.. mmmmmm.... they are a little cheeky.  :)

Sera AX

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2007, 12:01:33 am »
Cheeky, you say?   Always the most fun.

I was surprised to find the forum in the state I did, having never seen a weird little community clump together around a piece of software before.
I haven't been active on a forum since my own collapsed back in 2001, so I'm sure to get a bit goofy now and then.

Most shocking has to be that this "Bit Che" thing isn't more popular.
Seriously, I used it twice and couldn't believe this wasn't a standard tool already.
Is there some practical matter I am over looking?

-----

I was going to comment that the men weren't even that butch, then I was this picture of

Auusies are scary.

[NOTE: I'm sure the fact that this picture was the scariest I could find ruins the joke, but watch her in "Street Fighter", she kicks people.  Then there is this weird close-up of her butt, I didn't understand that until much later.]

cissie

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2007, 05:44:37 am »

Auusies are scary.

[NOTE: I'm sure the fact that this picture was the scariest I could find ruins the joke, but watch her in "Street Fighter", she kicks people.  Then there is this weird close-up of her butt, I didn't understand that until much later.]

hehe... thats Kylie Minogue...and no she is not that scary.... far from it... as most of the Brits would know.  I really don't know what gave you the impression that aussies are scary... but if i can bluff some of the boys on this forum.. i may be able to work some magic in my favour.. hehe... well what are females for.. High Five to you... *slap* great to see another fem fatale.

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2007, 09:27:24 am »
Most shocking has to be that this "Bit Che" thing isn't more popular.
Seriously, I used it twice and couldn't believe this wasn't a standard tool already.
Is there some practical matter I am over looking?

Well it is a pretty new piece of software. It's grown pretty fast from what I could see. Give it a year now and I reckon quite a lot of people would know about it, it's plainly obvious how much you need it when trying to download a torrent, soo many sites now!