RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Mobile phones  (Read 13333 times)

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Mobile phones
« on: January 01, 2012, 07:06:25 pm »
I recently held a new years eve party for family and friends. Approximately 40 people attended average age 35.
I noticed that at any one time about a third of these people had a mobile phone stuck to their ear.
The question is, will radio waves affect people as has been suggested, or is that a load of bollocks thought up by old farts like me and Chelseaboy??
Your thoughts will be much appreciated.... ;D

Offline Synbios

• View Profile
Re: Mobile phones
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 08:43:28 am »
The truth is, nobody really knows. It is a highly controversial issue.

hannahT

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 04:58:27 pm »
I guess experts knows the answer to that.:) But too much of anything  is not healthy. In that case, if they were not doing it 24/7 there's nothing wrong with it but if they do, they better trimmed down the habit before any problems arises. ;D Anyway, most of us are aware of desktop and laptop search for Gmail, contacts, calendars and more, even in the cloud. But when it comes  for you to search via cell phone, Gmail search is lacking in pace and capability. With CloudMagic, however, cloud search across multiple platforms by way of mobile is easy. Resource for this article: CloudMagic app brings cloud index searches to your mobile.

Offline billyfridge

• Unstoppable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 07:07:27 pm »
If they have found a problem you can bet your bottom dollar they will cover it up  :-\

rahula

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 10:52:55 pm »
Honestly i do not care. I use my mobile a lot but it has never given me any problems or sicknesses whatsoever