Forums > Music - Movies - TV

[Movie] - The Departed

(1/2) > >>

TheNightWatchman:
I see the Departed has been released in the US. Have to wait for a month for it to be released here (typical!) and I'm keen to see it. Has anyone seen it already?

If you have no idea what I'm talking about - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0407887/

TheHalf™:
I've seen the TV previews and admit I may go to the theatre. E.B. use BitChe for "The Departed" and you may see it long before it shows up in theatres where you live.

TheNightWatchman:

--- Quote from: TheHalf™ on October 06, 2006, 09:11:48 pm ---I've seen the TV previews and admit I may go to the theatre. E.B. use BitChe for "The Departed" and you may see it long before it shows up in theatres where you live.

--- End quote ---

I don't download movies.

TheHalf™:

--- Quote from: TheNightWatchman on October 07, 2006, 07:08:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: TheHalf™ on October 06, 2006, 09:11:48 pm ---I've seen the TV previews and admit I may go to the theatre. E.B. use BitChe for "The Departed" and you may see it long before it shows up in theatres where you live.

--- End quote ---

I don't download movies.

--- End quote ---

And this is a moral issue? You can DL it, view it and if you like it delete it and then go to the theatre when it opens in your area.

TheNightWatchman:

--- Quote from: TheHalf™ on October 07, 2006, 10:41:56 pm ---And this is a moral issue? You can DL it, view it and if you like it delete it and then go to the theatre when it opens in your area.

--- End quote ---

Well sort of... midly. I give 2 reasons:

1. The best movie experience is at the cinema. If I watch a movie for the first time at the cinema I will remember that feeling everytime I see the movie.
2. I'm moving into the film industry myself, I guess you could say it's my way of paying back the filmmakers for giving me such wonderful rides :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version