RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: PlayStation 4  (Read 16966 times)

Offline TheHalf™

• The"better"Half™
  • Road Runner H.S.I. 30Mbps/5Mbps
    • View Profile
    • Bit Che
PlayStation 4
« on: August 20, 2013, 10:56:33 am »
PlayStation 4 launches on November 15, Vita gets price cut. By Chris Morris.

Sony has announced that its next-generation system will go on sale November 15 in North America and in Europe on November 29 -- and it's going to have a lot of retail support.

While the exact number of games available on Day One wasn't revealed, the company announced 15 new PS4 exclusives at its annual press conference at the Gamescom event in Cologne, Germany. Over 30 games will be available during the console's "launch window," which Sony defines as the time between the system's launch day and the end of 2013.

Sony shared updated information on several previous announced games, including infamous: Second Son and Killzone: Shadowfall, but gamers seemed more excited about the announcement of a re-imagined Shadow of the Beast, the 1989 side-scroller originally published for the Commodore Amiga. The company also announced a slew of independent games that coming to the PS4, including the sequel to Hotline Miami, breakout PC hit Rogue Legacy, and Thomas Was Alone creator Mike Bithell's new game, Volume.

Link: http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/playstation-4-launches-november-15-vita-gets-price-190211719.html

Also--->http://us.playstation.com/ps4/

TheHalf™

Offline finearloji

• View Profile
Re: PlayStation 4
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 05:54:04 pm »
Hi,

Maybe you can try this game. It's quite fun for someone who loves war games.
  • Civil War Generals 2: Grant, Lee, Sherman (PC)
  • North & South (NES)
  • Sid Meier's Gettysburg! (PC)
  • Take Command: 2nd Manassas (PC)
  • Sid Meier's Antietam! (PC)

Offline KeeleyPredovic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 01:11:30 am »
This is unexpected win for the fans and people who are watching this match live. Lisbon has created history by beating in this match. Their plays has given out there best and performance very well to win this match in their name as per uk cv writing service reviews. Their hard work and dedication towards the game has brought this win for them.

Offline Edward1984

• View Profile
    • klimatyzacja Poznań
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 06:35:49 pm »
I'm a proud owner of a PS4 from 2013. I've got it for my birthday. This console is still holding up great, but the only thing that has to be fixed is how loud it is. I intend to disassemble it today, clean it up and change the thermal paste. It hasn't been even opened up yet by the previous owner, but I've already changed the hard drive. Night and day - 500gb doesn't even compete with 1tb  ;D

It's also the perfect timing since it's so hard to get a PS5 and nothing exciting is coming out nowadays for my PC, so I can play the exclusives like God of War, Uncharted, Spiderman, Last of us, Bloodborne etc now   :D

Offline Depriest4

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 06:31:06 pm »
PS4 is one of the most successful consoles ever created, and for good reason: its software library is enormous and packed to the rafters with high-quality experiences. Despite the PS5 releasing in November 2020, the PS4 still feels relevant in 2021 – extraordinarily so.

Target Card Balance Now
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 06:21:17 pm by Depriest4 »

Offline bolinchen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2021, 05:56:40 pm »
This was a mind-blowing blog. Economics Tuition

Offline lucaschan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2021, 11:00:47 pm »
Your post is very useful for me. Economics Tuition

Offline bingwentan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2021, 01:04:18 am »
I always like to read quality content having accurate information. Economics Tuition

Offline HarryJahr

• View Profile
    • automatyhazardowezadarmo.pl
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2022, 04:24:32 am »
I really love playing on my PS4 . My wife plays with me. But when I sit on my phone while I'm waiting for my lunch, I play https://kasyna-online.net/. Of course, the design and graphics are not as cool as the PS4 games. But just to pass the time.

Offline Savanna22

• View Profile
    • https://vn.com.ua/ua
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2022, 06:45:03 am »
I want

Offline ykglobal

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2022, 12:46:05 am »
I am looking for this type of article. Singapore Accountant